Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It has to start somewhere. I guess...

Well. Here it goes. My attempt at chronicling my thoughts and life experiences in an attempt to entertain the masses. Or the 3 people who might accidentally stumble upon this blog. Or at least myself. Occasionally.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me, "Suzie, you need to be a writer," I'd have at least 12 dollars. And maybe some change. In no way does having a blog give me the distinguished title of "Writer," nor do I want to be considered as such. I just hope this little old blog here will in some way give me a creative outlet (yes, my writing will be mostly creative and exaggerated with very little fact thrown in, but if you know me that comes as no surprise), and do so without requiring me to keep up with nagging little deadlines. Real writers have deadlines. Deadlines give me instant anxiety.

Suggestions are welcome. And needed. The last thing I want (other than flocks of seagulls circling my head while Prince dances and sings in the background while holding a porcelain doll collection) is a boring blog. Only boring people have boring blogs, and if all my suggestions are from you, I can in turn blame the boringness on you.

Keep coming back. I promise my logic will make sense eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment