Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I think I've confused eBay...

Hi Suzannah Alexis,
Here are some items you might like:



Ed Hardy Men's & Women's Black Rhinestone T-shirts



I'm Kind of A Big Deal Women's and Men's T-Shirt




Disney High School Musical Flashlight


Act Fast — limited quantities.

Copyright 2009 eBay Inc. All rights reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

...Hopefully it's not because I look like a Guidette who enjoys karaoke-ing to teenage pop music while searching for things in the dark. Who is also kind of a big deal...

...Maybe it's cause the only item I've purchased from eBay this year is a rainbow-striped Smirnoff Ice sweatband for my bowling team. (Hi Alley Oops!) Whoever has the worst score after the 3rd frame has to wear it. Let me tell you, it's been a great incentive to knock down some pins....but likely a source of confusion for eBay's marketing department.

Either way, I'd like to thank eBay for completely missing the mark on my "preferences" and simultaneously giving me a complex that complete strangers think I'm a cheesy dresser with lame taste in music. And flashlights. Who, despite all of this, still thinks she IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment