Friday, April 2, 2010

SnoBloggery



#3 - RO-BEARS

After doing a BootCamp cardio workout outside in the parking lot of the VFW Hall (seriously) I was all sweaty and hot and well that just BEGS for a snoball. I hit up my all-time favorite RO-BEARS in Harahan for a Blue Hawaii (by recommendation from my pal Trevor - hi Trevor!)


The Blue Hawaii is a cream flavor combination of coconut and bubblegum. Smelled a bit like suntan lotion (in a good, beachy way), and was pretty delicious. I don't normally go for cream flavors because they tend to screw up the ice texture, but this held up well and wasn't too thick. I also usually go for fruity flavors so this was a nice departure from the usual. Thanks for the recommendation Trev.


If anyone has other recommendations, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment