Monday, April 19, 2010

SnoBloggery


#5 - The Big Chill

That's me enjoying the latest, a Velvet Elvis. I do a good Elvis impression, no?

The Big Chill is slowly becoming one of my local faves. They have a good variety of outside-the-box-flavors. Guanabana anyone? Apparently, good ol' Elvis is a SECRET RECIPE...or so the girl working the stand informed me. She descibed the Velvet Elvis as "nice and fruity." Vague answer, if you ask me. Here's my assessment: 2/3 red cream soda, 1/3 unidentified, yet pleasant, fruitiness. Surprisingly refreshing.


The Big Chill is located right outside the gate of the walking/jogging track of Lafreniere Park (York Street entrance).

Austin thought this snoball was particularly delicious. He ain't nothin' but a Hound Dog...

1 comment:

  1. Suzie: You are one scary chick ! Aunt Ruthie

    ReplyDelete