Friday, January 14, 2011

Who are you? who-who, who-who?

Hello (hello...hello...)

Is there anybody out there (out there...out there...)


So they tell me today is National Delurker Day. (Translation: National Day where you step out of the shadows of internet anonymity and leave a comment on my page to let me know that there are people out there in the universe besides my parents who may have stumbled upon this blog and had their minds blown by my way with words had at least a vague interest in any of what I have to say.

Interestingly enough, I recently checked my blogger stats. You know, the ones that tell you what Google searches lead people to your site? So far the top 2 Google searches that have led people to Stewzie? MY DOG ATE A BRILLO PAD and REDNECK HALLOWEEN. Am I proud of my online legacy? You bet I am. I'm the go-to girl for dog vomit and hillbilly costumes!

I know that random strangers are out there. Poor, unsuspecting souls who desperately search for advice on just what the hell to do when your dog DOES swallow steel wool...but find THIS. People looking for top-notch white-trashiness...hit the jackpot with THIS.

So do me a favor and tell me who you are. Doesn't matter if I don't know ya. In fact, that's the whole point of today. I WANT TO KNOW YOU! Doesn't matter if I do know ya. I still need to know you're reading. Without comments, I don't have a clue who my audience is. Please, go forth and comment! C'mon, you know you want to!

Incentive: If I get 10 comments, I just might post a picture of my brillo-swallowing dog wearing full-on redneck attire!

7 comments:

  1. Hi. This is not Suzie's Mom. I just have the same name as her mom. And the same daughter. I LOVE Stewzie! I have commented many more times than the comment count reflects because my computer hates me. I read Stewzie all the time and love every single post. Especially the ones with lots of praise for her awesome family. I would love to meet them some day. Suzie, you're the best. Please continue the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie! This is your dad's name twin. Although I don't personally know your parents, they must be nice folks considering how great you are! Keep up the good work. I really enjoy reading the posts in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your biggest fan in Seattle, guaranteed! Mwah to Stewzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check your site too....Nathalie (aka Booty)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blogs when I get a minute. Great work! Valerie (aka Booty's sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove your blog!!! way over here in da bywater we read it all da time dawlin!! I tawk like dat cause i'm near da parish.... chalmette dawlin!

    ReplyDelete