Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bucket List Week

If you're looking for a poignant post about THE SAINTS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL, you're not gonna find it here. Yet. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one. Much like Tracy Porter wrapped his hands around that football when he intercepted Peyton Manning. But I digress...

Anyway, in the past week, things have been falling into place for yours truly. And her whole city, if we're gonna name names. My mom got a mean case of the sick (thanks Mom!) and I got to take her place riding in my first ever Mardi Gras parade. It. Was. Un. Be. Liev. Able.

Then, I'm not sure if you heard, hell froze over and THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL. I figure the only thing left on my "Things to do Before I Die" List is to win the lotry. That and the whole conquering the world thing. And honestly, THE SAINTS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL may have just taken care of that for me. And it probably feels just as nice.

Proud Who Dat,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment