Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pinch Me

It's been over a week with no post. I'm aware of this.

Honestly though, with SO MUCH going on in the past 10 or 15 days, any words I could muster up to type would come out as a rambling mishmash of incoherent thoughts. Don't ask me how that's different from normal. Just don't.

"Who-Dat-gotta-pee-on-the-Lombardi-trophy-while-Drew-Brees-throws-me-somethin-mista-and-parks-my-car-15-feet-from-a-fire-hydrant-or-else-gets-a-ticket-Heyyyy-pockey-way-SHOCKEY-doubloons-more-king cake-please-and-thank-you-Sean-Payton."

Yup. I warned you. That's the craziness that's been marching through the old noggin as of late. And crazy never felt so...well...crazy. But good crazy. Like the Saints just won the Superbowl a week before Mardi Gras and then it almost snowed crazy.

Mardi Gras pics will follow soon. As soon as I wake up from this crazy dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment