Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wrong or Write

I haven't had very much to say lately. Wait, I take that back. Saying stuff is one thing, but WRITING stuff is a whole different story. Literally.

It's crazy, but for some reason, words that are usually lined up in my head, words that are chomping at the bit for me to type into a coherent thought, amusing anecdote, or organized narrative, are just wandering aimlessly around my brain. They're there, they just can't find a way out and in turn causing a big, frustrating, tangled mess. In fact, they're backing up like tourists trying to cross a crowded intersection. At rush hour. And the sign just won't stop flashing DO NOT WALK.

Bear with me. I'm stuck in a slump. And my words are wearing Hawaiian shirts and fanny packs.

Until the fog clears, here's something that will likely leave you speechless as well:

Who's the crazy one now?

No comments:

Post a Comment