Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SnoBloggery

#9 - Costanza's


Per the request of my longtime friend Katie, I tried a half ice cream - half coconut. Poor Katie lives in Seattle where snoball stands are nonexistent. Also in Seattle, they call a Coke "a Pop," which is almost as bad. Plus, the weather forecasters there often refer to something called "sunbreaks," wherein if you're lucky, the sun just might poke through the dreariness for a split second and make you realize just how bad you want to move back to Louisiana. Come back Katie!

Sorry. Enough Seattle-bashing for now.

This particular flavor combo was new to me, but was really delightful. Could have used a bigger ratio of coconut to ice cream, but that's just a personal preference. I go to Costanza's fairly regularly because it's on my way home from work. There is ALWAYS a line of people outside, which I've come to realize is a sign that you're gonna get a decent snoball.

What are your favorite snoball syrup combinations? Inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment